Friday, June 27, 2008

And I'm back!

It's been so long since i've posted anything. Not much to say I guess.
Work has reached that trough where all u wanna do is ride out the wave on ur back, till u hit the shore. Strange wordings, I know. But hey, its, 9.00 am on a friday morning, the one day where I get to sleep in late. Only thing is; I didn't.
Sleeping beauty, is the loving but obviously sarcastic nick-name my dad knighted me with, eons ago. Oh, how I would grumble when asked to wake up on a week-end! All i would want is to bury myself deep in the comforter and snooze the day away.
Alas, every friday now is spent wide awake by 7 or 8 A.M either chatting with Mirchi (don't ask!) or trying real hard to pretend that i have all day to "enjoy" myself!
So here I am, craving for my coffee wondering how I can make time stop for just a little while. And as i write further, i understand the frustration of my friends when speaking with me. They accuse me (full desi ishtyle) of having so many thoughts at so many different planes that eventually none of us remember the original thought! So very much like having a dosmestic fight!!.......and to quote Brittany Spears; "Oops, i did it again"!
Is there any point to what I have written? yes there is..... my coffee is ready and I am wide awake. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....now the plan of action for today! Gym? shopping? Movie? Laundry day? With so much going, its no wonder i am turning into an insomniac! When did I grow so old? OH MY GOD, I sound like my mother 20 years ago! Now that, will definitely give me nightmares if i try and head back to bed.
So while I decide what sane, coherent idea i can put down for my next blog, this is all there is for now....random thoughts!

2 comments:

X said...

Dont worry, you dont sound very old.As yet. :P
And what exactly do you do that enables you to get a holiday on FRIDAY of all days?

Angeleyes said...

I work in d middle-east bro! Thanx for sayin I dont sound that old....I sure feel it tho'. Ouch, i think i heard my back give!! Ur occupation has been duly noted! Heil, Mihir!!!!