Friday, June 6, 2008

First Step

Its' said that taking the first step is the hardest. And yes, it was. I pondered for ages on whether to write down my thoughts for all to see; or just hold my peace. It wasn't easy becoz we all feel that we have so much to say, but is anyone actually listening?
A friend of mine suggested that i should try blogging.....(That's the revenge he appears to be extracting for hours of voicing my opinions!). I guess he hopes to escape any further assault to his still existing sanity!

So, welcome to my world! A world where friends are few but friendships are strong; where the heart has been battered, but pieced back bit by bit; where there is passion for life and the belief that we all move on....at our own pace.

2 comments:

Only Vimal said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

Looking forward to more of your thoughts here.

Hina...... said...

Thanx. You are after all the culprit who has got me into this. Now suffer the consequences :-)